Decoction of oats for weight loss
There is another popular method of losing weight is eating oatmeal broth diet.
Oat broth is very useful, because it:
- Improves the digestive tract.
- decreases the secretion of gastric juice.
- Reduces blood sugar.
And many advantages.
To prepare a decoction, we need:
- Oatmeal (not flakes, namely cereal) .- one glass.
- Water 1L.
Method of preparation:
- Wash the rump.
- Fill with water and allow to stand for 12 hours.
- Then cook over low heat for 1.5 hours.
- Then allow broth to cool, pour it into a bowl.
- Oats wipe in a blender.
- Again, with all the mix and bring to a boil, then let it infuse for 30 minutes again.
- Put in the refrigerator.
Take a decoction should be one hour before meals for one spoon 3 times a day.