9 reasons to start running
Even the ancient Greeks used to say – “If you want to be strong – run, you want to be beautiful – run, you want to be smart – run“.
- Running increases the possibility of the heart and blood vessels, occurs directly training the heart muscle itself. This means that the heart becomes stronger, stronger. This inevitably affects its performance.
- Increased blood oxygen capacity. To train the heart for one cycle runs the much larger volume of blood than no exercise. It increases blood flow – increased and oxygen exchange. To all the tissues and organs receive more blood enriched with oxygen and nutrients.
- Excellent tool to combat nervous tension. Stress and fatigue accumulate in the body during the day decay products – this is the cause of fatigue. To get rid of fatigue must be properly sweat and run copes with this task.
- During prolonged load in the blood is thrown out a special hormone – endorphin. This hormone is also called “the hormone of happiness.” And for good reason. When endorphin concentration in the blood increases, the person experiences a slight feeling of euphoria. Depression disappears.
- Increased mental activity. While jogging is often “self” comes the solution of a problem or task. Blood during an active workout richly saturated with oxygen, increases metabolism, therefore, more actively functioning central nervous system, and thus the brain.
- Systematic jogging enhances immunity, due to the increase in red blood cells and hemoglobin. In the course of cross-country loads decreases blood cholesterol, reduced hunger, improves bowel motility. Together with the improvement of metabolism all this leads to normalization of body weight.
- You can run at any time of the day. So, in the morning, when the blood increased amounts of hormones, running is a natural remedy for the détente that will help the body to return to harmony. If you run after a hard day – in the evening, then you remove this stress, relax, recharge your batteries, suppress excessive appetite and fall asleep beautiful dream.
- Research scientists show that a partial regeneration of liver tissue. It occurs positive effect on the kidney: while running with them the load is removed, causing them to better functioning.
- Regular running load also had a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system. For the elderly such training is particularly useful because they prevent the degenerative changes in the joints, and muscle tissues.