Do not throw away the eggshell
In this article, we’ll show you how you can make your own calcium at home. Where to use it and what advantages does it give? First of all, let’s talk about its advantages. The biggest advantage of the egg shell is the strengthening of the strength of the bone structure and teeth. In addition, it is very important for children in the process of age, especially for infants during the period of strengthening the immune system and growth.
Egg shell contains 98% of calcium, it makes it easy to get pure calcium for the body with regular use.
How do you make egg powder yourself?
- Break and well wash the egg shell.
- Throw washed shells into boiling water.
- Make sure that all shells are submerged in water and do not float in it.
- Boil for 15 minutes to get rid of harmful bacteria.
- Pull out the shell, let the water drain from them.
- Put it on a baking sheet preheated to a temperature of 200 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes.
- All the roasted shells are loaded into a blender and thoroughly grind to flour. By the way, after this procedure you will notice that blender blades will become more sharp.
How is egg powder?
- The easiest way to eat is to eat 1 teaspoon. If you do not like the taste, you can drink it with fresh fruit juice or milk. This will benefit even more.
- You can add egg powder to the salad
- Egg powder can be consumed, as in raw, there and in other products.
- Daily consumption of 1 tablespoon of egg powder before dinner – will completely cover your daily need for calcium.